White/color carton box packing
1. 1pcs HDMI 4x2 Matrix
2. 1pcs 5V/1A DC power adapter
3. 1pcs Remote Control
4. 1pcs Operation Manual
5. 4pcs Wideband IR Tx
6. 2pcs Wideband IR Rx
7. 1pcs RS232 Cable
LM-MX42-ARC Super Wideband IR and RS232 Control HDMI Matrix 4x2 With Dual ARC
Keyword:HDMI Matrix 4x2
LM-MX42-ARC HDMI Matrix 4x2
LM-MX42-ARC is a high performance HDMI Matrix with four HDMI inputs & two outputs, it allows any source (Blue-Ray player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on the any of the two displays simultaneously, and supports 4K×2K, 3D, 12-bit Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards you can be sure of great HDMI distribution. It support dual ARC and wide band IR extend function also.
4×HDMI (Female type)
2×HDMI (Female type)
480i ~1080p50/60, 4Kx2K@24/30, VGA~UXGA
HDMI Cable In
HDMI Cable Out
Human Body model: ±8 kV (air-gap discharge)
±4 kV (contact discharge)
5 V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
0 °C~40 °C/ 32 °F~104 °F
−20 °C ~ 60 °C/−4 °F ~140 °F
20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
1. Compliant with HDMI 1.4,HDCP 1.4
2. Supports multiplexed HDMI 4-input and 2-output
3. Supports video format up to 4k2k@30Hz with 24bit RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4/YCBCR 4:2:2,and up to 4k2k@60Hz with 12bit YCBCR 4:2:0.
4. Deep Color support 48/36/30/24-bit
5. Supports reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification such PCM at up to 192kHz,compressed audio(IEC 61937),DSD,DST,DTS and HBR.
6. Supports Dual ARC control
7. Super wideband IR control system, IR transport channel can be forward or backward.
8. Supports button,IR,RS232 etc various controlled ways
Connecting and Operating:
1) Connect the signal sources such as Blu-Ray Player, Play Station 3, audio/video receiver, satellite receivers and computers equipped with HDMI output interfaces with a short high-speed HDMI cable to the HDMI Matrix inputs.
2) Connect the HDMI output from the HDMI Matrix to a high-definition display device such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP and HD projectors with HDMI input interfaces. Use high-speed HDMI cables that are recommended for the distances that are required for each connection.
3) The Matrix is powered by an external power supply which is included. Connect power first to the source, then to the Matrix and then to each HD TV or projector.
4) The input source can be controlled from the display. This is accomplished by using an optional IR Receiver pigtail pointing away from the display(s), which can be connected with the optional HDMI IR Adapter, and inserted between the HDMI cable connector and the display with the toggle switcher at the “IR” position. The IR Transmitter pigtail is then connected to the Matrix and pointed to the source(s). A remote control is used at the display to select switch inputs and output. The matrix also have the capability of being controlled via Remote control.