Transmitter TX 1pcs
Receiver RX 1pcs
7" Articulating Arm 1pcs
SDI Cable 2pcs
Hot-shoe Stand 1pcs
DC Convert Cable 2pcs
5G Antenna 8pcs
Flight Case 1pcs
Outer Packing Cartons 1pcs
LINK-MI WHDI wireless HDMI SDI video transmission 300-700 meters wireless HDMI extender receiver transmitter 1080p 2296 ft LM-WX700
LINK-MI LM-WX700 The HDMI SDI 2296 FT Wireless HD Video Transmission is designed to replace the current widely used cables in the live broadcasting and production environments. Cables always suffer from wiring hassles and sometimes just impossible to have cables. This HDMI SDI Wireless HD Video Transmission supports good wireless coverage, plug and play, industry standard power and video interfaces and will provide you state-of-art picture quality with Zero latency in both indoor and outdoor applications.
1. Uncompressed 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI, up to 1080p 50/60
2. Less than 1 frame latency,There is no discernible video delay and you can use it as real time on-location monitoring.
3. Operating range: 2296 FT (line of sight), the transmission distance may be different, depend on surroundings, radio wave conditions, buildings block, etc.
4. Operating band: 5GHz ISM band
5. Multicast support,Support one transmitter to multi receivers. User can set channel to pair both the transmitter and receivers.
6. AES 128 encryption
7. OLED shown in work status
8. All-Metal Shell
9. Simple connection,The wireless system is plug-and-play designed, without any software configuration.
Uses your equipment
For Transmitter side
1.Connect your SDI or HDMI video source to the “SDI IN”/”HDMI IN” port of transmitter (when both SDI and HDMI video are inputted to the transmitter, it will auto select the SDI video for transmission).
2.If need, you can connect the SDI out(loop through) to other equipment as well
3.Fix the antenna
4.Connect DC power via power cable or insert F970 battery to the transmitter
5.Power on the transmitter
6.Set the Channel
For receiver side
1.Connect “SDI OUT”/”HDMI OUT” port of receiver to monitor or other device.
2.Fix the antenna
3.Connect DC power via power cable or insert V-type battery to the receiver
4.Power on the Receiver
5.Set the Channel (must set both transmitter and receiver to the same channel)
6.After 5-10s, the transmission video will be shown on monitor
Both Transmitter and Receiver were set to same channel in Manufactory. In case, you want to change to a new channel, please follow the below:
Both transmitter and receiver must be set to same one
TX channels changing
Step1: Power on the transmitter
Step2: Press “MENU” button until shown in the unlock icon on OLED.
Step3: Press “Up” or “DOWN” button to choose channel,then press “MENU” to confirm.
Step4: Transmitter channel setting accomplished.
RX channels changing
Step1: Power on the Receiver
Step2: Press “MENU” button until display unlock icon .
Step3: Click Left or Right button to choose channel, then click “MENU” to confirm.