LINK-MI LM-DVI-102 DVI 1x2 Splitter 1 DVI Input and 2 DVI Output
The 1x2 DVI splitter can allow multiple video display units connected to one DVI Source and display the same HD picture at the same time. So that you can share one signal source, greatly reduce the cost of system.
1. 1X DVI-D input and 2X DVI-D output 2. Support dual Link DVI-D signal transmission, resolution up to 3840X2160@30Hz 3. Support resolution 640X480@60Hz to 3840X2160@30Hz, compatible with the HDMI 1080P standard 4. Support for long distance signal transmission 5. Installs in minutes, No loss of quality 6. Supports wide range voltage DC input (DC5V~12V)
Connect and Operate
1. Connect one dual link DVI-D cable from a DVI signal source into the input port of splitter.
2. Connect dual link DVI-D cables from TV/Monitor into the DVI output ports of splitter.
3. If the resolution is higher than 1920X1080@60Hz, you must use a dual link DVI-D cables, the signal source and the display must be able to support this resolution.
4. Connect DC plug of AC adapter to DC jack and inserted into the power socket.